I just found a website called UsabilityCounts which is created by Patrick Neeman, director of user experience at Jobvite. The website contains a lot of useful information especially for those who want to get a great job in user experience area. I was very excited when I found the website. You should go check it out yourself. Here is some lists of what I like.
- People we should follow on twitter
- How to create and manage our professional profile on LinkedIn
- An awesome video about the ROI of user experience
- Five must-read books related to information architecture and user experience
- Using cereal to illustrate the difference between User Experience and User Interface Infographic career
- When we make a comment about an application or website, we may forget these things